Checklist for Attending Delegate
- All delegates are required to bring their laptops and writing instruments for all three days of the conference
- Prior to the event, delegates are highly encouraged to review the 2016 CalWHO Theme Guide: Food Insecurity to be well versed on the major topics of food availability, access, utilization and stability of their representative country
Ensure the following steps are completed:
- Register for their represented country via this link: calwho.org. Click on “Instructions for Delegates” in the menu and proceed accordingly.
- Received a confirmation email from the CalWHO team regarding your country representation.
- Please fill out your dietary restrictions here
- (Optional) Register for the CalWHO Social (Dinner) here
Location of Conference:
1403 29 St NW, Calgary, AB T2N 2T9
The CalWHO secretariat will kindly escort delegates into their respective locations throughout the conference at the Check In Table.